Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Bloggversary!

I find it amazing that I've been tapping out nonsense on this blog for 6 years now. SIX years. When I started this blog I did so because I lost a bet. I figured I'd write for a couple of months and be done. I certainly didn't think I had enough to say for longer than that.

Turns out I'm full of stuff to say.

That doesn't mean it's all be interesting, or useful, or that every one's always agreed with me. It's been fun though keeping up with writing and exploring what all I can post to a blog.

I have a few faithful followers (besides the MomUnit) and for those folks I'm thankful.  I'm increasingly surprised that people actually read the blog, but apparently it interests them somehow. Or they lost a bet and have to read it.

In 6 years I've written almost 1000 posts. I'm at 945 right now.  Nine hundred and forty five posts of god only knows what.  It made me think about some stats for the blog.

  • Countless references to pink.
  • Countless references to Pookie
  • Countless photos posted
  • Countless trips you've joined me on
  • 3 cars owned in the time frame (borrowed the exploder, other mustang, Sparky)
  • 3 moves in 6 years
  • Countless blogs referencing 80s songs or thoughts
  • Countless posts that made me cry
  • Countless posts that make me laugh
I cover it all here in Jenn Blogland!

Here's to another 6 years of drivel.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! We started the same year. My 6 year blogiversary was in April.