Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I has The Sicks

Yes my readers I has The Sicks.  The fall cold has hit with a vengeance.  It started Monday afternoon with a sore - ish throat and I was popping vitamin C hoping to hit it hard and it would go away. Apparently the sicks wanted to vacation in my sinuses. Yipee.

Yesterday, The Sicks started to move. The Sicks moved throughout my body making me feel icky all over.  I tried to appease it by feeding it The Sicks Lunch of grilled cheese, but it would have none of that. 

Last night, The Sicks moved into the sinuses for a long stay and sent some of it's scouts to my chest area to check out that area.  It'll be just a matter of time before the whole crew moves there. 

I went to be early and slept well thanks to my "coughing-aching-stuffy head-fever-so-I-rest" medicine.  I'm hoping good sleep, lots of water and working from home today will stop The Sicks from getting to out of hand.

It couldn't have worst timing, not that The Sicks ever check with me and my schedule. I've got a busy, BUSY weekend ahead of me and hanging with The Sicks wasn't in the weekend plan.

UPDATE:  I went out and got The Sicks Kit. Not sure how Pringles made it in there.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Awww, you no feel good? :-(

I hope you feel better soon. I had a lingering fall cold for about two weeks, and I was not a fan. That Delsym cough stuff tastes horrible but worked very well, I have to say. And break out the neti pot. That will chase The Sicks away!

Unknown said...

oh no!! I hope you feel better soon, because we have a lot of crafting to do on Saturday!!!