Monday, December 30, 2013

Birthday Bash!

I think I'm still recovering from the birthday bash. I didn't drink too much, but man I was exhausted from all the standing and jabbering that took place. Don't get me wrong, I loved that I got to stand and jabber with most of my favorite people.

Chez Jenn's was at capacity. We had 18 people here - expected 21 - and we were packed to the gills.  Everyone brought their favorite appetizer and we had so much food here we could have fed a small village.  Everything was delicious and most were not low-cal.  Notable appetizers: homemade goat cheese, Olive yummies, meatballs and little smokies, dips, dips and more dips.


I think for Sunday dinners moving forward I will not bother taking a "normal" photo. I never post them or use them in the scrapbook, so why bother.

Just one more day in 2013. I am not ashamed to admit I'm READY for this year to be gone. As I reflect over the year I can see many, many happy things that happened.  I'd like to focus on those, but sadly, I had quite a bit of loss this year.  I'm ready to put it behind me. 2014 comes rushing in with a clean slate. I've got my goals done and I'm ready to start working on them. Do you have your goals done yet?

0 comments: