Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve - Or as Patron Saint calls it...Christmas Adam

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone. 

This season hasn't been the merriest, though admittedly it hasn't been a bummer either. I haven't been in the normal Christmas spirit that I usually find myself in. The house is only half decorated, so I guess my spirit is only half into it. (As I type this Linus is pestering the fake poinsettias....again.) And considering all that has gone on in the last month or so, I think I've earned a "bah humbug" or two.

The MomUnit is still here. We made our traditional Frito Lollies tonight that we normally make on Christmas Eve.  Why tonight? Well because Mrs. Braspir (aka Queen PopUp) and her hubby invited the MomUnit and I to their house for prime rib. Yum.



Originally I had made reservations at the Salish Lodge for the MomUnit and I. It's a relative hoity toy-tee place that was fancy and I figured it would be a nice thing for us to do. Once I heard I'd be out of a job in January, we cancelled those reservations fast.  Next time maybe.

On the job front, I spoke with three recruiters today and have informational interviews all set up for Thursday and Friday. I love how fast this is moving and really hope that something comes out of any of these. We shall see.

0 comments: