Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OOps I did it again...

It has been pointed out to me by a few of my loyal readers that I've been somewhat remiss in posting. I assure you it's not because I don't love you all individually and uniquely (which kinda makes me sound slutish) but more because I have nothing to say. Life, as I know it, has been somewhat uneventful of late and therefore nothing noteworthy to blog about.

I can "warn" you however that Saturday will be the great unveiling of the Greatest Flamingo Costume inthe world!!!

The crowd will gasp and applaud at the imagination, sweat, torment and pride that went into creating such an outfit. The band will surely award me the "Best Flamingo/Dudley Fan Ever" award. I mean really, what band wouldn't want a Flamingo as a groupie? The men will flock to me (get it? flock? Birds flock. Come on. That's funny!). If they can get past the feathers they will meet the gem that lies beneath...moi! If they're allergic to feathers, best they move on.

And less you forget, the Top 100 Worst songs are being counted down here. I warn you though, they are catchy little tunes that do cause Stuck Song Syndrome (or SSS as it were). My current SSS is the Macarena.

Da le tu cuerpo
Alegria Macarena. que tu cuerpo es para alegria cosa buena.. Heeeeyyy Marcarena.

When I dance they call me Marcarena
And the boys they say cosa buena...
They all want me / they can't have me

0 comments: