Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Papa’s Got a brand new hat. Or is it Mama’s got a brand new dress?

Either way… the Stang has new clothes.

Yes sir and it looks H.O.T. HAUGHTTTT! I drooled a little at the site of her sitting in the parking lot after being fitted with the new look. Okay, I slobbered. All I did was get the windows tinted and it’s amazing how much more of a rockin’ car it appears. Even PMDude said it was sick. Or is that sic?

Here’s something I bet you didn’t know. Tinting of one’s windows is directly correlated with an increase of one’s speed. It’s true. I’m living proof. Since the tinting of the windows, I apparently believe I’m invisible. As if the tinting is some type of cloaking device. When I was picking the shade of darkness, I chose one level higher than legal. I asked the worker bee if he’s ever heard of anyone getting pulled over for too dark of windows. He said that I would be more likely to get pulled over for speeding. Me thinks he knew of this transformation and did not include it in his instructions of care for the new windows.

The other connection that tinting of windows has is with the volume of the stereo. For some reason, it plays louder now. Maybe it’s because I can sing louder and no one will see me singing at all, regardless of how loud it is. It hasn’t, however, had any connection on the music getting better. No, it’s still relatively bad music. It’s just louder.

I’ve been lax in a few other important items to discuss.

1. It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month – thus the pink blog. It has nothing to do with the flamingo costume. Which had something new added to it yesterday. A beak.

2. Directly connected to the beak and costume is the top 10 worst song countdown. DMQ has a blog this year in which they are counting down the songs. PMDude BEGGED me to post this song to my blog - I think it's his new favorite song. But I just couldn’t put all the other readers through it. Instead I’ll just provide this link.

AND as if this isn't enough blogging...I got a shout out from my favorite photographer (Fall Projects - Plus, a Nice Rave). I discussed Leslie's work in a previous post. And she blogged her name and found my post. Consequently posting my comments to her on her site. When she becomes famous, I too will be famous. I'm sure of it.

1 comments:

Nicki said...

Pics of the new lingerie, if you will. Or is it badass leather? Yeah, I'd probably call it badass leather for the car.