Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's a GIRL

But of course we knew that before the blessed day.

Everyone, I'd like you to meet my second great niece, Nadia RaeAnn. Born yesterday at 3:35PM St. Louis time. Niece and great niece are both doing fine. I've demanded more pictures already, so stay tuned for them.

In the meantime, you can enlighten yourself with this ... I was tagged by Freak Magnet (and I'm not sure I forgive her yet).

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names

1. I haven't completely, 100% let go of the XXXcrush yet. Blasted name keeps popping up in my mind.
2. I stalk DMQ.
3. I have two dads. Biological father and the wonderful man who raised me. I only have one mom though - thank god. Twice the mom guilt I could not handle.
4. I have 4 nephews, 4 nieces, 2 great nieces, and a partridge in a pear tree
5. I am100% comfortable in my current career as PMQ. Though secretly I hope to one day actually live up to my reputation.
6. I think it's a tough job being so gorgeous, but someone has to do it.
7. Sometimes I laugh out loud at the expression my crazy cat gets on his face.
8. I am $350 away from being debt free (minus the monthly car payment).

So I tag: PMDude (hoping this will get him to blog), Rabitt (just because), Captain Sarcastic (do I dare?), the MomUnit, Ken/Vicki, BeagleBabe, that's all I've got who blog...unless I count Santa and Jesus like Freak Magnet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have grand-nieces, not great nieces. Remember the progression...parent, grand-parent, great-grand parent. The thing I have to teach you.......

Al & Jo said...

I am ignoring this! I don't know 8 people who blog! I know one...you, so unless you want this back 8 times................

Scribbler said...

"Though secretly I hope to one day actually live up to my reputation."

Yes, I used to hope to do that, too. Until a friend was kind enough to point out I had no reputation.

Anonymous said...

You and FM can both add me, but that's not how I roll. And there aren't 8 things about me you probably don't already know.

XOXO

Mike.

Nicki said...

DUDE!!! I almost forgot!!!

Happy Happy Day with the being an aunt again and all. Doesn't that just ROCK?!?!?