Monday, February 11, 2008

Coughing, Achy, Stuffy head, Fever sure wish I could rest

I'm sick again. I swear I just had a cold, and suddenly I have one again. Whomever is responsible for passing this virus to me is gonna get it!

My weekend stunk to high heaven considering I didn't move from the couch. I felt a bit icky on Friday, but forced myself to go see Dudley (yes I forced myself...well maybe not). I knew I was coming down with something. I could feel it in my bones. You know that feeling when every noise sorta gets your nerves jumping. Where just lifting the glass to take a drink is painful. Yah that feeling.

The boys here hot hot hot at this show. The Valentine's show is likely me least favorite. First because it's Valentine's Day and we all know how I feel about day. But secondly most their songs are about love. Blech! We went to the early show, which thank God since I was getting sick. I never would have made it to the later show. We had a Dudley virgin amongst us. The Yank (PhotoGirl's hubby) hadn't had the privilege to see the boys. But I gathered he approved. I did take several videos (thanks to The Yank for figuring out how to use my new camera's video's ability), but none of them turned out well enough to earn a spot here. Others in attendance, Blueberry, The Newly Weds, HikerGirl and her new HikerBoy.

I did no walking this weekend. Blueberry and I planned a 7 mile walk, but I didn't feel like I could even manage a walk from my bed to the bathroom, so I knew 7 miles was out. I am feeling a bit anxious about not getting out this weekend. But I know I'd do myself no good if I were to go out while sick.

Does this blog seem more pink than others? It should. I'm writing it on my new Flamingo Pink laptop. See I ended up staying home today since I felt like crap. No reason to drag my butt into work and pass the gunk to any other poor unfortunate soul there. And as luck would have it, the Laptop was delivered. Yay! I didn't feel up to unpacking the box when it first got here, but then couldn't stand it. It's beautiful! It's pink!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

This is way more pink! Welcome to Jenn's blog, now with 99.44% more pink!

Sorry to hear you've got the winter crud again. Bah! Rest up and get better. That 7 mile walk will still be there when you're better.

Nicki said...

It seems like everybody's catching that crap. I walk around in a bubble. I don't care that I can't reach anything or sit down and wear a diaper if I need to tinkle. I'M. NOT. GETTING. SICK.