Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let the Sickness Continue

So, I'm sure you've noticed, or maybe you haven't been paying attention, but Pink is apparently my new thing. I laugh at that thought really considering the MomUnit couldn't get me in pink to save her soul when I was a child. Pink was for girls, and a girly girl I wasn't.

And yet now, some 35+ years later I'm all in with Pink.

Let's review:
1 Pink Sony Camera
1 Pink DELL Laptop
1 Pink External hard drive
1 Pink wireless mouse
2 Pink water bottles
1 pink Blog
1 pink Sarcastic Ball (not to be confused with the 8Ball)
2 pink pairs of socks
1 pink Warm up jacket

And now we can add this to my growing list of pink items.
In case you have not been made aware as I was (Thanks Vicky), the iPod Shuffle is now only $49. That's a steal! Everyone should have one. Now granted it's only 1GB, but it's perfect for working out or say long distance walking (for example). And it clips onto things...which makes for easy moving. It's hot. Come on! Admit it!
In other news its freaking Thursday already. I was glad to have Monday off to celebrate President's (even though I refuse to celebrate the current one), but missing one day sure does put a PM behind. Especially when your counterparts in the UK don't have that day off.
This weekend the Saving 2nd Base team (minus BigBro who's still in Arizona) will be attempting 9 miles, with an option for 12 depending on how we fill. There won't be any hills in this trek so it's possible we could do 12. TWELVE freakin miles...wow. I never thought I'd say that in reference to me. Hah!

0 comments: