Thursday, February 28, 2008

Off to the land of OZ

That's right kittens, I'm off to the great state of Arizona tomorrow. I can't wait to see the sun and feel it's warmth. Checking the weather report for the last two days, and one phone call from the MomUnit confirming it, looks like I'll be in 80 weather for 4 glorious days. From 45 to 80 in just 2.5 hours. I can't wait. I am in need of some serious vitamin D.

My mom's family is having a reunion. I've not seen some of these family members for like 15 or 20 years. Crazy. It shocks me how quickly time passes. I was just saying to PMDude today that I don't even remember yesterday. It came and went before I could store it in my long term memory. Did I even do work? Never mind. Don't answer that.

I plan on doing some walking in the land of Oz. It'll be nice and warm, so there's no excuse. And BigBro was nice enough to provide me a map of a walk he did down there. So I really have no excuse.

While I was working out this afternoon I watched Judge Judy. I think I've mentioned before that this show cracks me up. It proves over and over that the gene pools out there need some chlorine. Anyhow, a sister from the south, and I mean the "south" was suing her sister for wrecking her car. The defendant sister's excuse was she hit a deer and so it wasn't her fault. Judge Judy asked her if she called animal control to come get the deer. The sister said no. Judge Judy asked what she did with the deer. The sister said she ate it. She ate it! Now practically I see the point, but good grief only in the south.

3 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Dear Jenn,

I don't watch her.

Love, Ken

ps. Wave HI to my family in Chandler as you walk by there, okay?

Nicki said...

I was with a guy who went out of his way to hit a rabbit. Then he pulled over and stated his plans to eat it.

Gross.

Nicki said...

Oh, and I know a couple of people to call when I hit a deer. Does that make me hick?

Wait. Don't answer that.