Monday, March 23, 2009

Well...you know, I can love you like nobody can...even better.

Thanks to Patron Saint for getting this song stuck in my head. Manic Monday was bouncing around in there first thing this morning, and well...that didn't last long cuz next thing I knew Red Red Wine was up there looking for room. It's a mess up there I tell ya.

In other thrilling news from the JennHood - I hurt. I went to the chirocracker today - and just so you know I LOVE this guy - he's an amazing person as well as a great chirocracker. He did warn me though that I might be hurtin' a little today. Hurt is one thing, but feeling like I've been hit by a truck is another. I know this is for a good cause - namely ME. But man oh man...And the best part, I get to see him tomorrow and the next day. All this so I can feel my feet again. He did say I "may" need to go to a foot doctor - but then he mentioned something about needles and cortisone shots and large needles - so naturally I did the grown up thing and put the stops to that conversation. First things first. Let Dr. D take a stab first...then it will take me another 6 months to get up the nerve to go see a foot guy who may or may not put a large needle in my foot...ick.
Blueberry and I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic on Saturday at The Big Picture. It's a very swanky, 21 and older, lounge with a movie theater attached to it. It cost - relatively - no more than going to an actual theater. But the BEST part is they serve you drinks during the movie. Yah, that's right. You order your drink, tell them what seat you're in and what time you want it delivered. And so half way through the movie I had myself a second Stella delivered to me. It's the bomb! The movie was mildly entertaining. Actually that's not completely true - but I have to admit beer may be part of this next comment - it was amusing and entertaining. A lot more than I expected it to be. It didn't follow the book too closely. The plot and general workings of the movie was similar. At any rate, I say wait for it on DVD or Netflix - unless you have a Big Picture in your neighborhood ... then I recommend seeing it a couple of times.

0 comments: