Tuesday, June 07, 2011

As the day goes by...

Day 4 of Jenn's Excellent Summer Vacation.

I noticed this morning when I rolled over and realized it was the latest I've slept in for a very long time (8am) that my alarm clock won't have to be set for several months.  Granted there may be days when because of early morning volunteering or something I might need a little assistance, by and large the alarm will be set to off for three months.

I can't remember the last time I left my alarm off for some many consecutive days. Even when I was unemployed last year I set my alarm because I didn't want to get out of the habit of getting up and having a routine.  I don't feel the need for that this time around.

SSIL, Blueberry and Princess Lori all came over tonight for some scrapbooking.  Chattering is what we really got done.  If you can imagine, I'm the quieter of the bunch.  SSIL and Princess Lori both went to the same high school a couple of years apart. They reunite and tell stories every time they get together. Its a hoot to listen to them.  I managed to get a couple pages done while we all chattered away like hens in a hen house. 

Made a kick a** casserole tonight though. I'll post it on the cooking blog tomorrow. Chicken Tortilla Casserole. Super easy and really tasty. I even kept some out for *gasp* leftovers tomorrow.

0 comments: