Friday, June 03, 2011

The Hardest Part about Ending is Starting Again...

Wow, that 9 months went by quickly.  I started this job in Sept 2010.  During the interview process I knew instantly I wanted to work with this smart and funny women.

Thankfully they wanted to work with me too and they hired me.

I thrived in this environment. Everyone was so pleasant and so appreciative of the work you were doing.  I felt valued and felt that my work meant something. At last!

They valued me so much they've asked me to come back after my 100 day break.  I'm thrilled. And can't wait to come back and jump back into work.

It's a weird thing to really like your job and like coming to work every day.  It had been a long time since I felt that way. When I first started at CM in 2007 I loved my job. Then things shifted and I didn't so much like it at all.  I tolerated it because 1) it was a pay check and 2) I liked most the people. 

And now I sit poised to spend an entire summer at my leisure. I have my ever growing list of things to do and am only slightly apprehensive about being without daily social interaction.

So for now I'll say farewell to my job...and let it know I'll miss it. But come Sept 12th I'll be back.

0 comments: