Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm gonna rock your world...

...yah I wish.

So I know I've gone on and on and on and ON about Dudley Manlove, and really only one person has ever given me grief (you know who you are shannon). I also know that many of you are dying to hear them in a way that only a good set of camera men and audio boys could do. What? You're not dying to hear them? Too bad.

Check out this video. DMQ is only featured in the first part after the introduction. I'm sure after you see it you'll fully understand and appreciate all that is DMQ.

4 comments:

Groove said...

Who uses realaudio anymore? Ugh can't PBS get with the rest of us in the 21st century.

It's a cantwell conspiracy!

Vicky said...

So, Jenn why weren't you there dancing in the background...you being the ultimate DMQ stalker?

Jenn from WA said...

Groove - I totally agree.

Vicky - See, I've had to limit my stalking to public shows. This particular show, as you can tell because they were in someone's back yard, was clearly private. I've not made it to their private list yet. I'm working on it.

Nicki said...

It won't let me open it.

I'M MISSING OUT!!!