Monday, January 01, 2007

Officially reached Stalker Status


Happy New Year everyone. Last night I officially reached stalker status with my boys from DMQ. Too see all my photos of the night, go to my flicker site.



As you know, I won their recent contest and in my reply I mentioned to Paul Jensen (the lead singer guy I have a small, very large crush on) that NYE would be the final show of me seeing ALL their shows throughout the year. His response was "Wow. Even I didn't want to go to all the shows. ;) " I also asked if it were possible for me to get a photo with all the boys and Paul said to try to find them after the show. I knew it would be almost impossible to get photos with all of them together, so I decided to find them individually.

Before the show, Craig was wondering around. I called him over to ask if I can take a picture with him. As he walked over to us and took a seat at our table, he he says to me, "Hey Paul said you made it to all the shows this year, that's fantastic. " Um, Paul told them. Craig said that Paul mentioned to all the guys I would be there and that I wanted a photo with them. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I was in shock for a bit. I mean, PAUL was talking about ME.
Later in the night when I located the drummer, Jeff, to take a photo with, he too mentioned that Paul had told them about me. So you see, I'm well on my way to being famous.

Paul and Jenn

Jenn and Craig (lead guitar)

Jeff and Jenn (drummer)

Jenn and Steve (bass guitar)

Jenn and Corby (keyboards)

All in all the night was fantastic. We had a killer dinner at my place before. I made Halibut in a Puttanesca sauce and garlic green beans. Didn't really follow any recipes, just threw it together and it was Delish.
So from one stalker to another ( all you readers are my stalkers) have a happy happy new year.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

That is AWESOME!! Glad you had a fantasic new year. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go peeking through your windows ;-)

Groove said...

Stalker.....definitely :)

Anonymous said...

What look was on their face when they said Paul had "told" them about you? What was the tone in their voice? Definitely qualifies as "stalk-ish" to me.

Jenn from WA said...

Jackie - why they had the look of pure, unadulturated Joy. What else would they have? I mean really, having me as their main stalkerette? The most excited of them was Craig, but he's just a nice guy at heart.

Ken La Salle said...

I'm stalkin'. Yes, indeed, I'm stalkin'!

It's hard to do from this far away, too! I hope you appreciate that! ;p