Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Photography

In my attempt to get back into my photography eye, I've been reliving some of my favorite photography sites. In researching, I came across this site http://www.leslieduss.com/. This, to me, is real photography. Its not sceneries or posed pictures. It's real. Its human. It's love. It's hatred. It's happiness. It's sadness. It's life. It's surreal. It's emotional. It's surprising. It's candid. It's lonely. It's together. It's morbid. It's artistic.

In a nut shell, it makes me feel so many different things. I just love it. It's the type of photography I crave. The type I strive for. It's my new goal.

1 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Very nice.

You know what they say - A picture is worth a thousand words.

Speaking as a writer, "F&*k you, pictures!"