Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Survivor Scrapblog

So I had posted the actual scrapblog here via the scrapblog website, but it refuses to load for me. Then instead of making my faithful (or fateful is it?) readers to sit and wait for it to load, I've deleted it.

To see Blueberry's 5 Year Scrapblog....click here. I'll figure out why it took so long to load later.
In other big news, Blueberry had been nominated by BigBro and I to be a Survivor flag bearer at the 3 Day. Well, as it turns out BigBro and I have also been asked to be alternate flag bearers too. And little do they know I'm a professional too. I spent years on the flag and rifle teams in high school. Whodathunk I'd be asked to use those mad skilz later in life?

This weekend Saving 2nd Base will be blanketing a small portion of the route (2 miles) with flyers letting businesses and communities know we'll be in their neighborhood for three days and to come out and support the walkers. Since I may never actually participate in the 3Day again, I'm so glad I'm getting to do several really cool things related to the 3 Day.

0 comments: