Friday, August 22, 2008

"Your world is a frightening place to be." - PMDUDE

PMDude has taken to playing a new game with me. He reads a quote and I'm supposed to tell him what song pops into my head. He thinks this is fun. I can't help it if my brain is on shuffle all the time. I can't help it if someone says something random like the word "letter" and the song ABC from the Jackson's 5 pops in my head.

So far he's been relatively unsuccessful in getting songs to pop into my head. I believe it's because he's forcing the issue...AND because there's usually already a song in my head that doesn't just stop when he reads a quote.

ahem...

In other news, I understand from a few of my avid readers that the link to the scrapblog from yesterday wasn't the right link. So let me set that straight. It should appear below.




Have a good weekend everyone.

0 comments: