Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 Day or Bust!!!

For all of you who I know will be checking in, first - thank you for caring - second,


I DID IT!


I'm pooped and a little sore, and promise to tap out the entire experience for you tomorrow. I've got a lot of things to sort out in my head. An extremely overwhelming experience that deserves some thought before putting it to paper - er um - blog.


Some highlights.


Too many honeybuckets to count.
1 Bruised bone on the foot
No blisters - well except the two on the bottom of my feet (one on each foot)
Sunshine. Sunshine. Sunshine.
But most important of all....


Wait for it....


8.6 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!
And this is what 3240 heroes look like!

And for those of you who sent me cards to the 3Day. Thank you. And I'll get you for making me cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most AWESOME! Congratulations and I can't wait to read your full story.
Cheryl C.

Nicki said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! You did it!!! And that's some serious duckage!!