Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whole Lotta Creativity Goin' on

I'm sore.

Now, normally you'd hear that after I walked 18 miles. But now I'm sore from non stop scrapbooking for 2.5 days straight. Laugh if you must. I tell ya, sitting in the same chair, maneuvering around a bunch of supplies, reaching, stretching, cursing, - it's a lot of work! And my shoulders and back are sore from sitting basically in the same position.

The end result is 37 pages done. You'd think I'd be done right? Hah! I am only about half way. I take way too many pictures. The book is turning out awesome though - if I do say so myself. The goal is to have it done by next weekend. No reason - other than I just want it done.

Funny enough, I sorta missed walking this weekend. Weird.

I did take a break to finish the Day 3 video. I knew you were dying to see it. So here's the day 3 video - just because I care.

0 comments: