Friday, September 26, 2008

Every body's working for the weekend, everyone wants a new romance

Ahhh, finally Friday. . . Ahh Loverboy. Whatever happened to him? Did he love boys? ahem.

This week ... is finally over. I've been soooo looking forward to this weekend. Nothing on the calendar. Nothing to do. Just me and well, nothing.

That's not entirely true. Tomorrow is National ScrapPink day. Scrapbook stores around the nation are doing an all day salute to breast cancer. I will be doing my own personal salute in my apt with my 632 photos I have printed off, and tons of pink scrapbook supplies. My goal - to have accomplished at least 10 double layout pages. I can do it. I feel the creativity getting ready to flow. Or, I suppose that could be indigestion. ahem.

So - you ready? Here's Day 2. More of the same as day 1, and still amazing!



Oh and take a look to the right...see that...SIX THOUSAND - SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY BUCKS!!!!

Two big shout outs.

First to The Company! Thank you for your support.

Second - To Leadership Woman #1 - You are quite frankly one of the most amazing people I know. I am - lucky - to have you in my life.Thanks.

0 comments: