Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Sure Hope My Doppleganger is having fun

Too all my friends who posted almost immediately on Facebook regarding my recent change in relationship status. You're sweet to assume that my status has changed from "single" to "no longer single". Rest yourselves though, I'm still single.

And to all those friends who were recently concerned that my Facebook gender status changed from Female to Male. Relax. I'm still a female. I think. I'd surely make an ugly male posing as a female. So, thank you for your concern.

I did find it amusing that I hear from friends so quickly on Facebook when a status like my relationship changed. I felt loved, even if through an Internet connection, that you all would be that excited for me to have found someone. Perhaps my doppelganger has and hasn't shared the excitement with me.

OH GOD! What if my doppelganger is a guy? And he has access to my facebook account? Oh the drama!

In other, not so alarming news, a dear friend of Blueberry's has taken a serious turn for the worse. She was who Blueberry was walking the 3 Day for and unfortunately the cancer is back and it brought reinforcements. If you have a spare prayer today, won't you wish Rebecca a safe journey. She won't be with us much longer. *sniff sniff

0 comments: