Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!

What are you doing reading this blog? Shouldn't you be out voting? The polls are open somewhere. Not here in Seattle, but they will be in 50 minutes. Thankfully my absentee ballet was sent in a week or so ago.
They say - whoever "they" are - that this is a historic vote. That there is likely to be more people voting in this election than any previous. I have to wonder if it's because of the state of the country? Or is it because the education and marketing to get people to vote was so high this year? Either way - your voice counts! go vote!
And if you have - I hope it goes your way - except for you mom. I really don't hope it goes your way. That's a joke. See. I'm a jokester! But at least I know you've voted!

1 comments:

Al & Jo said...

I don't know who you are...you aren't my kid!