Thursday, December 18, 2008

And sometimes I get nervous, When I see an open door,


Close your eyes
Clear your heart...
Cut the cord

Ahem...Happy Thursday. Enjoy my new favorite song as you read this drivel - or I mean blog.

Well, it's cold. It's white. And it's freaking bothering me. We got about 4" of snow last night. Redmond, where I work, is basically in a state of shock. They are frozen to their keyboards as I type.

Here's the funny thing. Yesterday we were supposed to be hit hard by snow. The school districts freaked and closed their doors. In Bellevue/Redmond,not a single solitary flake. Today - school was to go on as planned. They get hammered with snow. These weather people...man...they're good.

The stang is safely parked - thanks for asking. And I'm happily working from home. (Shhh don't tell anyone, but I'm secretly making Ande's Mint Brownies too).

In other exciting news, just a few days and I'm off to Tucson for the holidays. That is, if I can get to the airport. DOH!

0 comments: