Saturday, November 01, 2014

I am choosing...

to not participate in the Movemenber challenge.  If you've not heard of this challenge it's the challenge for men to grow out the moustaches through November to bring awareness to prostate cancer.

Instead...I'm going to do the NaBloMo challenge again. It's the challenge to blog every day in November.  Challenge accepted.  I've got some blogs already in draft mode that have been sitting and waiting for their day. Some are deeply personal and may or may not be posted.  Others are just childhood memories that have floated to the top.

So be prepared...more blogs coming your way soon.


Elvis officially left the building yesterday. At about noon I walked the hallway saying my goodbyes to the team members who were there and drove off the Hotel CaliforniaSoft campus.  As I mentioned before it was bitter sweet.  I'm very excited (and anxious) about my new adventure and yet sad to be leaving something I'm very familiar with.  The thing is, I'm sure I'll be back some day.

So stay tuned...more coming soon...or well tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading :)