Sunday, November 09, 2014

November Sunday Dinner

Hello my little kittens. Here we are on day 9 of the blogging for every day in November. I warn you now...these blog posts may not be overly exciting or long...and yes that's different from normal.

This weekend flew by. And tomorrow I get to start a full week at the job.  I'm excited for the learning curve that's in front of me and the organization in this company.  I can tell I'm going to feel like this is home for me.

I might have mentioned that I worked out yesterday. For the first time EVER, I did squats.  Let me tell you...I am so sore today. There are muscles that are hurtin' that I didn't even know I had. That doesn't seem fair at all. And while I'm whining, I'd like to complain all my "so called" friends who never warned me about how much squats could hurt. Rude.

Today was Sunday dinner. I had a small group this month, by comparison to the 15 I had last month, there was only 7 of us.  Such a small group means I can do BBQ ribs.  And that's exactly what I did.  I made two racks and not a single piece of meat was left. Not even a teeny tiny piece.  It was clear we liked them.


0 comments: