Friday, November 21, 2014

Just barely...

I was headed to bed and then remembered I hadn't blogged yet today. Phew. I almost blew it. I'm so close to finishing the 30 days of blogging that it'd be sad.


You do realize once the 30 days is done you probably won't hear from for a bit, right?


ahem...


How about a list?


1. Work is great. I'm getting slammed in the best sort of way. When today started I had 16 projects. All in different phases of effort. Two closed down today and two more new ones showed up. It's like a revolving door.  The boss spent about 15 minutes this afternoon expressing that he felt I was doing a great job and should continue what I'm doing. So that's good.


2. The cold is trying so very hard to bring me down. I think I'm winning the battle though. I felt better today and the stuffy head part of a cold hasn't even begun. Oh crap, I probably shouldn't have said that...I might have just jinxed myself.


3. This weekend Seattle SIL, Blueberry and I are going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra.  If you've never seen or heard them, what the hell is wrong with you? Go here immediately. Or even here. The last one there is the one that got me completely hooked on them.


And I think 3 is a good number to leave you with tonight.


JW - over and out

0 comments: