Tuesday, January 24, 2006

4-Way Stop Signs...what's not to get

So generally speaking people in the Seattle area don't get 4 way stop signs. Its quite possibly one of the most annoying things about the drivers here (I could go on and on about how they can't drive in the snow, sun or rain...but I'll stick to the basics).

And just when I thought I had seen it all as to how people deal with 4-way stop signs, I start working on the Microsoft campus. These people are nuts at the 4 way stop. If you don't pull out IMMEDIATELY then you lose your turn. It becomes a came of inch-check-inch-check-inch-HIT THE GAS-Pray. Its not at all what we learned in driving school. The right DOES NOT have the right away here. Its more who has the fastest, or biggest car...

I feel like a granny at the stop signs. I think I need therapy for this.

0 comments: