Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's official..I'm addicted

I know, some of you will scoff at what I'm about to admit. Knowing that I'm a "techy" girl its hard to believe...but its true...I've been accessing the internet with dial UP.....BUT NOT NO MORE!!!!!

This girl has high speed cable internet now...HOLY COW...this stuff is F-A-S-T!!!!! I'm sooo addicted to it now. I can click on a link and WHAMO a site. Instead of the days past where I'd click on link, go take a shower, make breakfast, kick the cat, do laundry, call mom (on the cell- der) eat lunch, kick the cat, clean, eat dinner, kick the cat...and Maybe...if I'm lucky the page will have loaded.

But all that is behind me. I'm High speeding it now.

The move is over. And as typical for Seattle, it rained THE ENTIRE time the movers were actually moving my furniture. When we were driving from Bellevue to Lynnwood it didn't rain. In the morning before they got there it didn't rain. And as soon as they were done, it stopped raining. The rain gods must have it in for me. And we're not talking little light drops or mist...we're talking TORRENTIAL down pour...ugh. I'm beginning to hate the rain.

The cat made the journey with only a few issues. He did not like being in the cat carrier...and he told me ALL about it on the trip up here (25 miles or so). But he's settled in well and seems to like his new domain. He won't have as much kitty TV as he had at the other apt ( kitty tv = looking out the windows at the wilderness that was my back yard). Somehow, I think he'll survive.

Now, for the commute. Stay tuned. First commute is tomorrow AM.

0 comments: