Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Skid Marks in the toilet bowl of humanity

My bad, for not getting all the jackasses information. This is true. But I went with the idea that perhaps, people, in general, are honest. Why not give humanity a chance to prove to me that they are an honest lot? Instead of being cynical and critical and not believing a complete stranger. Why not give this complete stranger a chance to prove to me that people are not germs? I believed BeemerBoy when he stated that he had integrity and was an honest person and that he'd follow this through. Uh huh! Right!

Previous blogs I mentioned that I was going to practice the positive attitude thing. Unfortunately this is a situation isn't helping prove to me that positive energy out means positive energy back. I'm not ready to throw in the towel though on this idea. Not yet anyhow. But give me a few more weeks.


I can only blame myself really. I was taught that when in an accident get all the information. ALL of it! Yet I allowed myself to be distracted and allowed myself to believe BeemerBoy and now I probably am going to have to pay the price for it. (Roughly $700 + the cost of a rental car). Damn BeemerBoy.


I do, however, hold solice that BeemberBoy will get his. I, obviously won't be around to witness it, but he will get his. I believe the universe holds true to at least negative energy out = negative energy back. I'm still waiting for the proof of positive energey out = positive energy back.


Either way you look at it, BeemerBoy is a jackass!

3 comments:

Groove said...

Huh? I thought the 'Stang was intact?

Damn unibody construction.....

Jenn from WA said...

Groove - Oh the stang is intact. It just has some scratchs and a dent. Stupid BeemerBoy.

Nicki said...

I almost got burned on the last accident because I didn't call the cops to come out. 9 months of waiting and wondering who's fault they would determine to be, even though I knew it wasn't mine. They finally settled in my favor.

Stupid accidents.