Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Electric!

I think I might have a magnetic personality. Oddness sometimes follows me. It collects and pools at my feet and then explodes all over. Let's take today for example. Actually, let's start with last night.

The Big Black Beast of Burden (BBBB) who lives with me (aka Pookie) last night was slinking around the place. He gets in this low rider mode when things freak him out. So all night he was spooked, with this wild-eye'd look on his face. I was convinced we were going to have an earthquake.

Then this morning I woke up and my alarm clock was flashing. Odd. So I got up and checked the cell phone and set its alarm. Still no power when I got up. So I went off to the gym to get ready...the only place I knew of that had power. And my blow dryer didn't work. Very strange.

Anyhow, I progressed through my day and suddenly I open the door to our office on the way back from lunch and we lose power. Now we're all working on half power. Like a brown out or something.

I'm starting to think its me and that maybe I shouldn't drive the stang.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Weird!

And now because of your blog title, I am singing the following, which I believe applies to your situation...

Don't wanna lose it
It's electric!
Boogie woogie, woogie
But you can't choose it
It's electric!
Boogie woogie, woogie
But you know it's there,
Yeah here there everywhere


It's taking a lot of self-control for me not to get up and dance right now. Because, after all, it's electric!

Nicki said...

When my cats start acting all freaked out like that, I jump behind them and scream. It's funny to see how high they jump.



I probably shouldn't own animals.