Wednesday, February 28, 2007

For the LOVE of Pete...enough already

Enough! No really, stop it! Quit it!
I know my "whining" about snow is nothing by comparison to the wicked weather other parts of the country are getting. But Seattle rarely, if ever, gets snow. And we've had our fair share of it this year. I've decided I'm packing it all up (the snow that is) and sending it to Kansas, where it belongs. Or North Dakota. They surely need it.

If you couldn't tell yet, but it snowed again today. Mother Nature really has been in a fowl (foul, fawl, fowel?) mood.

For all those who believe that global warming is bunk...I will gladly throw a snow ball in your face.


2 comments:

Al & Jo said...

You can't say you weren't warned about this winter. After the WONDERFUL summer you had in Seattle, Mother Nature is getting even! I mean, you went 100+ days without rain last summer....so she is making up for lost time in the form of the frozen white stuff. AND, you probably aren't done with it yet.

Tucson is lovely this time of year.........

Anonymous said...

Hey, I expect you to put an end to this by the time we come up. Just so you have things to look forward to....a few years ago we had snow on Easter...in QUARTZ HILL!!!