Saturday, February 10, 2007

Let the Anti-VD Day Games Begin

Tonight I'm hosting an anti-Valentine's Day Wine Tasting gathering at my place. The usual suspects will all be in attendance, so it should be "entertaining". In previous years I've had a brunch for Anti-Vd Day (Yes. I realize the word "day" after VD is actually a double dose of "day". As the Patron Saint of Smartmouths says on her blog, "My blog. My rules.")

Yesterday, however, was the Dudley Valentine's Night of Love. Me, not being a huge Valentine's Day person (for my own personal reasons) felt obligated to go see the boys display their pure love to the masses. And display it they did. Though I have to admit, not exactly the most exciting show I've been too, in fact, a little dull.





And if that's not enough to WoW you (no Ken, that's not War of Witchcraft or whatever the hell its called). How about this new kicken hair due of mine. If you removed my actual face from the picture, I assure you it's a cute haircut. Short and Sassy.


Now this last picture I took of the darling little black beast of burden that lives with me. My friend Kara was over this last weekend and brought her son Ben with her. Ben found this little cat stuffed animal in my room and brought it out. The cat was made my my grandparents many moons ago. Grandma and Grandpa Spaid decided to make these goofy looking animals for
some extra cash. They had all sorts of animals, but I liked the cat the most. And apparently so does the Pookman. I came home from work and found him using the little cat stuffed animal as a pillow. I thought, momentarily, about moving it
from him, but he looked so peaceful and sleepy I couldn't do it.

1 comments:

Nicki said...

The haircut is tres cute. Me likey.

And the cat - it's my experience those nosy buggers will sleep on anything they think is of interest to you so you'll pay attention to them instead.

Sneaky creatures, them be.