Friday, February 09, 2007

Have You Seen My Marbles?

So it really should read, "Have you seen my hair?" But every time I look in the mirror, for some reason yet to be understood at a later therapist session, I think of that old guy in the movie Hook (Schmee) who goes around looking for his marbles.

Anyhow, yes my pretties, I got all my hair chopped off. I'll see about posting a picture this weekend. It was getting unmanageable and boring. Just like me. (Oh wait.) Anyhow, I went to a new stylist yesterday. Brave, I'd say to have a new stylist whack off all your hair, but what the hell.

By the time I left the chair, there was approximately 3 tons of hair on the floor. I couldn't believe it. 6.5 inches off the back. My hair - WAS - just below my collar line and is now about a quart of inch long in the back. The front, though is still relatively long-ish. It's an drastic angle really. Short in back, long in front. Not quite 80's look...after all a scrunchy won't fit in it.
Anyhow, I wanted something stylish, hip, easy and sassy....I think I got all those.

In other news, DMQ Valentine's show tonight. Cousin Sherrie are going to struggle to stay awake long enough to see at least 2 sets.

Oh, and I'm freaking out about my job still. I love it. Can't say enough good things about it. But I'm anxious as virgin bride on her wedding night.

Oh and I just recieved a photo of the house they work out of in the UK. The house is older than the US, if you can believe it. Actually, its not that hard to believe anything in Europe is older than the US.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I got twelve inches cut off once. And do you know it took me longer to do my hair when it was short than it does now that it's 15" long? I just wash, condition, and throw a headband in it. I don't even brush it. I love my hair.

But short hair is so cute. I'm sure you look adorable in it. PICTURES, PLEASE!

Groove said...

Now THAT is the Master's house :)

Yes, why short? It grows back too fast!!