Thursday, June 14, 2007

Prince Charming has finally come calling.

I would say that of all the "men" I've encountered recently in my slog through online dating hell, this guy stands out the most. Now, granted, I didn't actually "find" him online, but the fact that there's, effectively, a casting call for his soul mate, I put him in the category of "online".

Wealthy, widowed male seeks well-educated beauty

I totally think this is the guy for me. I mean, he is, after all, a multimillionaire. Which apparently is his only redeeming quality.

I call your attention to the "requirements" for said soul mate he's searching for:

To be considered a match for the mysterious bachelor, you are:
Older than 28 (30-somethings, rejoice!) - YAY I'm 38 that should count.

Someone who can keep up with a very athletic guy - My Mustang can surely keep up with him"

A "sophisticated but understated upscale professional" - Check!

A non-smoker (not a deal breaker, but preferable) - Check! Though he says nothing about a drinker.

Seeking "a committed relationship" - Check! Check!

I don't know, I think I have a chance. I mean, I can afford to interview. "Each woman who interviews with Spindel and her assistants in Seattle will be expected to fork over a processing fee of about $50." For a mere $50 I could be a multimillionaire's wife. And if in the event that this one doesn't work out, for a mere $50,000 (that's 25,000 GBP for those brits who read this) I can hire this match maker.

Me thinks I need to get another job.

And oh, I almost forgot....

YOU

HAVE

GOT

TO

BE

KIDDING

ME!!!!

I guess those folks who are ubber wealthy can afford to be this particular in the world of love. But seriously, does this not sound like profiling? While you ponder that I need to go profile my newest matches on chemistry.com.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Honey child, I need to direct you to a profile where the guy was so specific he creeped me out. I found out the hard way via telephone (he was my first attempt on that site and promptly cancelled my membership after we talked), but his profile on another site is down to the lettah.

Freaks.

Nicki said...

But I totally think you'd be a match. Hell, if I were a multi-millionaire and a lesbian, I'd totally do you. ;)

Al & Jo said...

RUN---VERY FAST in the Opposite direction from him! Can we say "Controlling"?