Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday's are such sad days

Wow has this weekend gone by fast. I'm feeling kinda ripped off. I feel like someones playing a cruel joke on me and making me go back to work tomorrow. Ugh. I get to have a meeting with Skippy tomorrow too, oh goody. That makes me really want to go in. Maybe I'm coming down with some exotic disease that lasts for 24 hours and it's gone. Maybe I can work from home tomorrow. Maybe I could win the lottery and never work again. Oh maybe! What a cruel word.

This weekend was somewhat uneventful in that I didn't do anything - well eventful. BigBro and I walked 10 miles yesterday. I hit a wall again at about mile 6. I just had to sit down. I was drained. I even had breakfast for a change. I chugged some zipfizz and we were off. I tried to talk him into shortening our route, but the big meany wouldn't let me. Brothers! (Hi BigBro! - Just kidding).

Last night was a house warming at The Newlyweds new digs. Oh. My. God. They sure know how to make a house a home. It was decorated as if Martha Stewart lived there. Everything fit perfectly together and was just so fresh and fantastic. I was totally jealous! But still I came home to my little digs and felt just fine about what I have. Me and the Big Black Beast of Burden are doing just fine. Still, their house is great! No jealousy here.

Before I forget, another shout out!

Thanks to the Sister of THE GROOM of the Newlyweds for you and your husbands generous donation and Matching gift form. I sooo appreciate your support.

Blueberry stopped by for a walk and we made dinner too. Another bomb-diggity meal from the great bowl of recipes. It made 4000 gallons of casserole. Anyone hungry?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't start namecalling. I'll tell on you.........or make you walk 12-14 miles next weekend which ever will do more good....I'll choose.

Big "Meany" Bro