Thursday, July 03, 2008

Never on a Thursday

I love 4 day weeks. They make me feel all giddy inside. This particular week, while short, was also low stress. I do like low stress.

Remember in May I was discussing some issues at work? I was given some feedback that rather shocked me and I was sure my career with current company was over. My initial reaction was to run. But after thinking about it, I decided that perhaps there may be a lesson or two to learn out of this feedback. I made some adjustments. I thought about my actions. And I'm here to tell you that my one on one today I actually got some positive feedback. I was floored. Pointed Hair Boss finally said he had seen an improvement in my actions and was pleased. Yay me. Just for that I'm going to take tomorrow off.

This L-O-N-G weekend will not go wasted. No sirreeBob. I'm all shades of busy. Just look at the calendar, it never lies.

Thursday Night:
1. Make Kick Ass Bolognese. Be stuffed for the night.
2. First Cat sitting stop of the weekend: DEEva - she's a pill

Friday AM:
1. Check weather report
2. If no rain, meet new 3 day team and walk 13 miles. I have some interesting new insert gel thingys that I hope help the footsies.


Friday PM:
1. Rest
2. Cat sitting check in Part 2: Check Blueberry's cats - kick the devilish one
3. Cat sitting check in Part 1: Check in on DEEva.
5. BBQ steak; grilled green beans; garlic mashed potatoes
6. Check weather report
7. If no rain, set up tripod for fireworks.

Saturday AM:
1. Check weather report
2. Assuming feet don't hurt, consider meeting new 3day team for 14 mile walk.

Saturday PM:
1. Do nothing.
2. Check in on all cats
3. Do nothing.
4. Consider doing something.

Sunday AM:
1. Sleep In!
2. Make coffee
3. Clean house
4. Do laundry

Sunday PM:
1. Drive into Seattle with camera
2. Wander streets of Alki shooting misc photos
3. Meet PhotoGirl and The Yank for dinner - goody

Happy 4th Everyone!!!!

0 comments: