Monday, July 21, 2008

The Flamingo's Are coming...

I'm sure everyone knows I'm a flamingo fanatic. It's part of the Pink Sickness I have. And if you don't know of my "issue", you should revisit a perfectly good example of said sickness.

Well, as it would have it on our trek out on Sunday we passed the Woodland Park Zoo. I've not been to the zoo in forever and thought how fun it would be to go again. It's been on the list for PhotoGods, but when to go. Well, I think this picture says it all.

Yes, that's right. I'll be scheduling a trip to the zoo very soon. Last time I was there was in - um -er - um - 2001? Maybe. The cost has gone up, that's for sure, but it should be worth the entertainment. I'll most likely go on a week night to avoid the little people en masse. Wanna come with me? I'll buy the popcorn!

In other interesting news, I have my first official battle scar. You can't see it because it's covered in color, but it's there. I saw it myself, and Blueberry was my witness. I have a blue toe nail. According to my pedicure woman it's only half the toe so I won't lose the nail, but it sure is ugly. I'm just so proud to have a battle scar. It shows me I'm really a true walker now.

Blueberry surprised me this weekend with a fun little gift. She knows, and appreciates, my sudden, inexplicable love for pink. So she found these. Aren't they cool?

Don't be jealous! Not everyone can have such beautiful flip flops. And in case you want to see all of this week's sexy walking photos...visit my flicker site.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I tagged you with a meme on my blog, so you have to do it :)