Monday, July 07, 2008

Two things One should never take together

You know when you brush your teeth and then stupidly take a drink of orange juice, that not quite right taste you get. It sends a shudder through your body and suddenly you are forced to remember that you shouldn't do that. You remind yourself to not do it again, and yet weeks, months, years later you find yourself doing just that.

Yah well, let me introduce you to a new combo that one should not partake in.

PLUS

EQUALS

I'm just sayin'. I don't recommend it. And in case you can't tell, that toothpaste is Orange and Mango! Right!

Now your asking what on earth made me buy Orange and Mango toothpaste. Well, just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from... oh wait, different story. (For those non American types who read this blog, you might know this song by visiting the show it goes to.

So normal, standard everyday toothpaste is too harsh for me. It burns my mouth and so makes brushing no fun, and consequently one does not brush as long as one should brush one's tuffies. (2-3 minutes minimum those dentist types say. ) . Enter Orange Mango toothpaste. Tom's Natural Toothpaste has long since been my fave, and while at Super Supplements buying arnica montana (in a cream not a plant) I stumbled onto different flavors of Tom's. Being adventurers and thinking I'd change it up, I bought it. Only it never occurred to me until the first brushing and first swig of Crest mouthwash that the two had a familiar gross factor.

In other news I dusted off the scrapbooking supplies yesterday and managed three pages of my UK trip. Yes, if you recall, that trip was exactly one year ago this week. ONE YEAR! Doesn't seem possible, and yet it is. So enjoy these new additions to my UK scrapbook.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

you make my scrapbooking look like finger paint

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice. And done in just one year. I wish I could get them into my book that fast.