Monday, February 02, 2009

You put the boom boom into my heart....

Ah, what a commute! I left the Jendo at 6:25AM, hit every red light possible, stopped and got coffee, and was at my desk by 6:40AM. I'm sooo gonna love this place.

Last night as I wondered through the Jendo I couldn't help but feel like I'm being spoiled by living here and am going to be extremely depressed when/if I ever have to move out. I love, love LOVE this place. The cat, thanks for asking, is loving it as well. He's learned that if he bolts in front of me and then immediately stops on the stairs that there's a 90% chance he'll trip me.

I didn't do a darn thing yesterday. I watched the superbowl (boo for the Steelers winning). I did laundry (which included actually folding all of it and putting it away - an oddity to be sure). Went grocery shopping. And I cooked Chicken Cacciatore for dinner. That's it. That's all I did.

Now, I've been tagged about a thousand times for this 25 Random facts thing. So here it is for your reading enjoyment. If you devote some of this to memory, you may win Jenn Trivia next time.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I own a kick ass Mustang (well “own” is all relative…the banks still “owns” it.

2. Little Mermaid is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I can almost guarantee I can sing all the songs by heart.

3. I’m a PMP (Project Management Professional), and have been for 3 years now.

4. I played volleyball from my sophomore year in high school up until about 5 years ago.

5. I read PM books for fun.

6. I test/try/cook between 2-3 new recipes a week. Then I compile all those recipes at year end into a kickass cookbook for my friends and family.

7. I have two blogs. One for cooking, and one for fun.

8. I have a cat. His name is PookieSnackenBurger…and he is the King of the Castle.

9. My highest sneeze in a row count is 21.

10. I raised $6,700 for Breast Cancer last year and walked in support of finding a cure.

11. I get songs stuck in my head easily. I can hear someone say something, and WHAM a song stuck in my head. (See typing “WHAM” made “
Jitterbug” stuck in my head)

12. I’ve just completed my 28th move.

13. I try to go through life with three words in mind: Live. Love. Laugh.

14. A part of my high school life was spent in a boarding school in Switzerland (TASIS).

15. I hate bell peppers and bees.

16. I collect odd looking flamingos.

17. Pink is my favorite color – but may soon be replaced by Rust orange.

18. I buy a Venti Vanilla Americano with Xtra Room every day on my way to work. I usually only drink 16 ounces of it and leave 4. Which begs the question why don’t I buy a grande instead?

19. I am fluent – ish in Spanish.

20 . I have 18 scrapbooks ranging from my early childhood to 2008.

21. I plan for and then shop for the week’s meals.

22. I adore my parents. And most my siblings.

23. I am really bad at math. I mean really bad.

24. I love taking pictures. I will someday do my best to not be overly critical of my photos.

25. My family doesn’t have a family tree…we have a family hedge!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the font size! Oh wait, I'm wearing glasses.