Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome Home!

At last. I'm in. I've moved. And I'm 80% unpacked. The kitchen in ready for the first big meal to be made (beside cereal). The Master Bedroom is together and worthy of the great big black beast of burden (he approves). Pictures hung (thanks Blueberry and Kris). Cable's set up (thanks cable guy). Books on their shelves. Clothes in their proper storage...and I have room left. Can you believe it? My dresser is almost completely empty because of the killer closet set in the master closet.

Now...the move. Thanks to Seattle Sister-in-Law I was able to get moved. I was dead. This cold is kicking my a**. Without SSIL there to keep me moving, I think I would have just let the movers move without me. I was pooped yesterday. In fact, ended up in bed by 7:30. I tend to tire out so quickly with this !#$%^ cold.

So soon you'll see some photos of the Jendo. Tomorrow is my day of rest!

0 comments: