Thursday, April 20, 2006

Plagerism - Stealing from Ken's blog

So, its rare that someone suggests I see, read, or do something, that truly moves me. But my buddy Ken (who's responsible for me doing this blog) on his blog today "suggested" that "we" (with regards to his readers)

See this movie.

Being a person who usually skeptical I thought I'd check out what movie Ken could possibly be recommending that I would want to see.

I watched the trailer 5 times.

I felt cold.

I felt wronged.

I felt like I HAD to see this movie and understand what everyone has been warning of for years.

Remember I mentioned that I was skeptical. I realized that while I think global warming is a problem, I some how filed that "problem" away with "not my problem". I guess I always expected someone else to do something about it. Then I realized. I was someone.

The movie releases in May. I'm prepared to see it and to be numb with fear and saddness by the end of it

0 comments: