Friday, April 20, 2007

I am Pookie. Hear me Roar!

The Woman is, IN FACT, crazy. I can prove it. Anyone who laughs uncontrollably over things I don't see as amusing, surely she's crazy.

Case in point.

Last night, the Woman came home (late I might add), rushed in and dropped what appeared to me to be a threat to my danger. Being of the cautious nature (the Woman insists on saying I'm "skittish". Whatever!), I darted off in a safe direction. Unfortunately, my cat instinct miscalculated the direction and distance. My head knocked solidly into sliding glass door. The Woman felt the need to laugh at my miscalculation. I, for one, and my noggin' didn't find it all that amusing.

She also has this annoying habit of laughing at me (I know she's not laughing with me, because I am not laughing) when I find it necessary to stretch my legs and chase my tail. My tail, while attached, does have its own mind and I must put it straight occasionally. At time, I have been known to gracefully fall off the chair or bed in the process. It's all planned. Really it is.

The Woman appears to be going out again tonight. She really needs to stay home and pay attention to me. She neglects me so. For example, this morning she was tip tapping on this lap machine she has while talking on the phone. I kept leaping up on her lap machine announcing myself so as to not frighten her. She would "shoosh" me and put me down. How rude is that? She apparently is going to see some band that apparently is more entertaining than me. I must escape this fortress to investigate this Dudley Manlove situation. Until then, I'll stay held up here politely grooming myself and depositing fur in all necessary locations.

3 comments:

Al & Jo said...

Dear Grandkitty:

I am so sorry the WOMAN laughed at your misfortune last night when you "accidently" met the sliding door head on. How rude of her! Of course, I must say, you are entertaining. Maybe she should get you an agent and make you a star! Then you could support her in the manner she could become accustom to! And just maybe, she would buy you more of that wonderful wet food you so like. Then you could hire someone to stay home with you all day and entertain you. Just a thought!

Love you snuckums
Gramma

( I say we are all a bit touched in the head about our animals in this family!!!)

Nicki said...

Just wait and see if the Woman gets a laser pointer to play with you with. You'll chase that thing all over God's creation with such vigor, she'll probably wet herself.

Anandi said...

Did you know Pookie can get his very own blog on catster.com?