Saturday, April 28, 2007

Riddle me this! Riddle me that!

What? What possessessesssesss me to do some of the things I do? I'll tell ya what. The guild from mom. She is the QUEEN of guilt trips. I wonder, when you become a mom, do they take you aside and train you in the art of guilt? They must. I, without having born a child, can't guilt people into anything. But a mother and her guilt trip....

My mother, bless her, has been on my case about "getting out there". I've been fighting it kicking and screaming the whole way. I don't wanna. You can't make me. All that is out there is pain, and heart ache...nothing I'm interested in.

But what if? What if there's more? So I joined... gulp.... wipe sweat from the brow....dry cough...another online dating service. Oh god...save me now!

So in spending a few hours trolling through the "want ads" online I just gotta ask, "What the hell?" The things guys are asking for. PULEEZE! I've "pinged" a few hundred (just kidding) a few...and we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. But a few dates could be fun...and could be blog worthy and entertaining.

See, this is really all about finding new stuff to blog about!

2 comments:

Al & Jo said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH --- this is when I love being your mom!!!

Nicki said...

We can get agitated and cycle through hopefulness and hatred of men together!! Yay!!