Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stupid Brother In Law

My brother in law....what can I say? He's a nut ball. And apparently he's a pilot. A couple of months ago I find out that my brother in law has decided to become a pilot and bought a plane for just that. I am not a huge fan of small planes and joked with him, my sister, and my mom about SBIL (Stupid Brother In law) crashing it. It was a joke, really. Nothing more.

But today, he did just that.

Thankfully, he and his passenger are just fine, minor cuts and bruises. It could have been worse.

The irony to me is that he is a fire man. He does dangerous stuff every day. Like going to the aid of an elderly woman who's fallen and can't get up.

PS
Please don't take any my comments as insensitive. Dan's a smartass and will take it all in stride. I just won't be flying with him anytime soon.

1 comments:

Nicki said...

Is that sort of thing covered by insurance? It's teh suck if it's not and he just bought the plane.