Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Half a Marathon? Me?

Why yes it's true. BeagleBabe asked if I'd be interested in walking in the Seafair Half Marathon with her this year. The marathon is in late June, so by then surely I should be able to walk 13 miles without any issues. So I figured, why not! I've always thought it would be quite an accomplishment to run a marathon. While the accomplishment side entices me, the running side does not. But if I can walk in one, hell yah I'm in. One more thing off my list of things to do in this lifetime.

In other news, wait - there isn't any other news. My bad.

CheeryO

3 comments:

Lesley said...

You are my hero! I've always thought that I'd like to do something like that but I haven't had the guts to sign up for one yet. Maybe I should start training now. Here's a big "You go, girl!" from me to you. (People still say that, right? Or am I no longer cool?)

Ken La Salle said...

If the accomplished side entices you, is that the same side that likes the sugary frosting or the whole wheat? ;p

Good for you, Jenn! You go!

... and be sure to tell us couch potatoes all about it when you're done... ;p

Nicki said...

OMG, you are chock full of awesomeness lately, woman!! Come rub some of that on me, will ya?