Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just when you thought it was safe...

I've decided to take a half day today to get home and finish packing. In the meantime, enjoy this song that's stuck in my head as you ready my boring blog today. And I suppose I should apologize ahead of time cuz it'll be stuck in your noggin for days now.

Last day in the hood today. Bittersweet in some ways. I really like the neighborhood I live in, but I really hate the commute. The new neighborhood will kick ass no doubt.

Last night met The Dane and Chicken Lady for a quick bite and then over to the Jendo to help move the closet modules back into the closet. Holy Mother of God those things were heavy. And no boy in sight to help us poor defenseless girls...okay, so not so poor and not so defenseless. We were, after all, hopped up on Thai food.

The new carpet looks good. It smells so new and carpet-ty. There were some issues getting it installed (delays really) and that had me a bit worried I'd be moving in and having to move everything for the carpet to be installed next week. But alas, all my worrying was for not. Maybe never on a Thursday, a Thursay, a Thursday should I stress.

2 comments:

Al & Jo said...

ARG.....NEVER ON SUNDAY! STUCK IN MY HEAD FOREVER!!!! DAMN YOU. Believe it or not, I had just gotten it out of my head...heard it yesterday and it was stuck. Then I got another song stuck today, but alas, this one is back to haunt my brain. And what is this crap about Sunday being my day of rest...there isn't one in my schedule!

Anonymous said...

okay, so I love the new colors and the background. BUT the print is smaller and I find that if I get back far enough to read, I can't reach the mouse.
I'm just sayin' ......