Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Sale: One MomUnit who thinks she's funny!

It's begun! I was waiting and I knew it was only a matter of days, weeks even. My "Thank-God-She-Had-A-Day-Job" MomUnit has started what can only be described as cruel and very usual punishment. I could tell you tales of her past "punishments" that would surely cause you running from this blog screaming, never to return to visit. But I won't, I'll let the dastardly deed speak for itself.
Received in the mail today. This card.
Front:

Inside:


I only have one thing to say. Keep it coming. Because at some point I'll remind you, MomUnit, that I am, in fact, your baby. Yah, that's right. The "ugh" that was heard around the world.

1 comments:

Al & Jo said...

Oh, the fun has just begun! Just wait. Besides, even if you are the baby, the pup, the last of the litter, you will still be treated equally when it comes to punishment. And who wrote on the refrigerator?
Signed,
Mom of an almost 40 year old!