Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary!

The day started off normal enough. Being that it's Halloween you can never really tell what the day will hold. Will a goblin tug at my pant leg and say "Trick or Treat" and decide a trick is better and throw an egg at me? Will a black cat cross my path and give me bad luck? Or will PMDude's suddenly feel inadequate and get very competitive over a simple little Halloween game? Not that he has a competitive side at all, but he sure was trying to beat my all time high score of 148! Yes. He's failed up til now, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he beats me.

Other than the normal work stuff today, it is the Top Ten Worst Songs show by my pals the Dudley Manlove Quartet. You may remember them from a few previous posts. Some would say - argue - that I obsessed a little over them, but whatever. They have some proving to do and I'm hoping tonight they do just that. It's just Blueberry and I tonight sans Flamingo costume, but ghouls beware...I'm feeling feisty today.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go protect my high score or make it even higher.

1 comments:

Al & Jo said...

What an annoying game...my high score is 119...I give up.