Monday, October 27, 2008

I Can't Help Falling in Love with Fall

I do think that of all the seasons, fall is my favorite. If you are fortunate enough to live in a state that has seasons, you might agree. The color, the crispness in the air, the sound of dead leaves crunching underneath your step - glorious.

The colors this year have seemed more vibrant than past years. Which could be true, or it could be that I am just more aware of them and more appreciative of them. Either way, it's been a beautiful fall. The PhotoGods took out yesterday and wandered the paths of the Arboretum. We spent a good amount of time in the Japanese Gardens - more interesting things to photograph.

Fall for some reason seems like a time of reflection. Things are dying and getting ready to hibernate, what better time to reflect on things that have passed and perhaps - if you're lucky - learn a few lessons.

My photos are posted.

0 comments: